Hardscape North Bend
If you are like many of us that enjoy everything about this area, you likely rely on the beauty of nature and the outdoors to relax, entertain, and make great memories.
For even greater enjoyment, we can add hardscape elements to enhance your landscape starting with the conceptual phase, to preparation of a creative design layout, resolution of engineering issues, and final hardscaping construction and installation services of:
- Incredible outdoor living spaces as a gathering destination for friends
- A dramatic rock wall, garden or landscape
- A grand entrance to your home with stone patio pavers & paver walkways
- Accent boulders
- A retaining wall built with boulders or blocks
- Seating walls
- Indigenous rocks to protect private shorelines
Whether your needs call for formal or informal, basic or luxurious or something in between, we can design and build hardscapes in North Bend with unique and beautiful form that are also functional.
Call today to learn more about our capabilities for incorporating great hardscapes into your landscape!
Hardscaping North Bend
We have a professional team of experts that brings diverse skill sets to our hardscaping projects.
Whether we are resolving grade issues with a retaining wall, creating greater usability with multi-tiered outdoor living spaces, or enhancing a landscape by creating contrast and texture, we bring artistry and elegance to even the most complex requirements for hardscaping in North Bend.
The following materials are some of the most popular options offered to our clients:
- Basalt, limestone and granite for rockery constructions
- Natural stone products and concrete for steps and risers
- Indigenous rock boulders for gardens, landscape and retaining walls
- Brick tile or natural stone patio pavers & paver walkways
Call us to transform your landscape with award-winning designs and installations of rockery walls and gardens, a distinctive entrance to your home with stone patio pavers & paver walkways, or a retaining wall to control downhill erosion.
Patio Pavers & Paver Walkways North Bend
We are frequently challenged with developing creative designs and layouts for joining a driveway to an elegant front entrance of a home.
Using patio pavers & paver walkways in North Bend to create balance and texture that complements the architectural design and façade of your home is a perfect way to bring beauty to your landscape and picturesque accessibility to your property.
We offer popular material choices to blend with most any architectural style:
- Contemporary natural stone
- Dark grey cobblestone with Old-World Charm
- Rich red color blends of brick laid in a traditional herringbone pattern
- Granite, limestone, slate or travertine tile
Our creative team can provide a design laying pattern of your choice of square, herringbone, spiral or stair step.
Call Olympic Rockeries and Construction for design and installation services of patio pavers & paver walkways made from materials that are durable, aesthetically pleasing and require minimal maintenance. 206-456-6303
- Areas We Serve
Port of Seattle
Queen Anne Hill