Your new hardscape in Sammamish starts with a master concept and design plan.
With our creative design and installation capabilities, and the use of hardscaping materials directly from the quarry, we can fulfill your vision for a beautiful landscape transformation:
- A distinctive installation of driveway patio pavers & paver walkways
- Accent boulders
- Retaining walls
- Outdoor living spaces for entertaining and relaxation
- Winding pathways that lead to your gazebo or through your gardens
- Steps and risers of concrete and various stone products
- A magnificent rock wall construction with creative elements
- Installation of a dry pebble riverbed
Our amazing team brings diverse skills to each hardscape project from creative design, to engineering solutions, and machinery operation for placing each rock or boulder with artistry and finesse.
We welcome your call to learn more about our ability to design and construct exclusive hardscape elements that can bring exceptional results to your landscape.
Our trained crew is experienced in building rockery walls of any type and size, and other hardscaping elements using a range of materials such as, but not limited to:
- Basalt, limestone and granite for rockery services
- Boulders, Keystone, ultra, Kelly, and ecology blocks for retaining walls
- Brick, tile or natural stone patio pavers & paver walkways
- Concrete and various natural stone products for building steps and risers
Enhancing the value of your landscape with an outdoor living space, stabilizing sections of a sloped yard, or installing patio pavers & paver walkways to replace a deteriorating driveway with a dynamic entrance to your home, and many other creative hardscaping projects are commonplace for our skilled team of professionals.
Call our office today to learn how you can benefit from our award-winning design and construction capabilities!
Patio Pavers & Paver Walkways Sammamish
We can enhance your landscape with outdoor living spaces and a distinctive entrance to your home with installations of patio pavers & paver walkways in Sammamish.
Creating a custom design layout for an installation of outdoor living spaces as an extension of your home to host large gatherings is a welcome challenge for our professional team.
Whatever type of project you may have under consideration, from interesting pathways winding through your gardens or leading to your gazebo to highlighting or encircling a water feature, we offer the most popular material choices for patio pavers & paver walkways, including, but not limited to:
- Dark grey cobblestone with Old-World charm
- Deep rich blends of red brick laid in its traditional herringbone pattern
- Contemporary natural stone
- Granite, slate, limestone, or travertine tile
With the use of these eco-friendly materials, we can lay a design pattern of your choice that complements the architectural design of your home.
Call Olympic Rockeries and Construction to talk with one of our experts about design concepts, material choices, and beautiful installations to make your landscape more dramatic! 206-456-6303
- Area We Serve
Port of Seattle
Queen Anne Hill