Our professional team brings a diverse skill set to the design and construction of some of the most beautiful and functional hardscape elements for enhancement and enjoyment of outdoor spaces.
As proud recipients of award-winning honors from Angie’s List and Best of Houzz 2017 and 2018, we welcome the opportunity of preparing design concepts and hardscape construction for your project that may include:
- Outdoor living spaces as an extension of your home
- Patio pavers & patio walkways to beautify the entrance to your home
- Dramatic rock gardens, walls or landscaping
- Steps and risers
- Retaining walls using boulders or blocks
In addition to beautiful hardscaping design concepts and layouts, we have the skills to deliver dynamic rock settings with artistry and finesse by trained and experienced machine operators.
Call us for design and construction of your new hardscape in Snoqualmie to add lasting beauty and enhancement to your landscape.
With years of rockery experience since 2004, our professional team has a passion for designing and constructing remarkable rockery walls and gardens, dramatic entrances to homes using patio pavers & paver walkways, functional retaining walls, and other award-winning hardscaping elements.
To ensure customer satisfaction, we deal directly with the quarry for materials that meet the vision of our clients:
- Basalt, limestone and granite for rockery constructions
- Boulders, or Keystone, ultra, Kelly, and ecology blocks for retaining walls
- Concrete and various natural stone products for steps and risers
- Brick, tile or natural stone for patio pavers & paver walkways
Whatever your requirements for hardscaping in Snoqualmie, whether formal or informal, basic or luxury, the desire of our entire team is to create exceptional elements that will form memories for years to come.
Call today to learn more about our award-winning capabilities.
Patio Pavers & Paver Walkways Snoqualmie
Our design and installation teams provide an uncompromising level of craftsmanship that sets the standard for patio pavers & paver walkways!
Having transformed many residential properties with elegant entrances to their homes, beautiful winding pathways through gardens or leading to a gazebo, or beautiful, yet functional outdoor living spaces for large gatherings, we have delighted many families by fulfilling their outdoor dreams.
If you are anticipating a new project requiring patio pavers & paver walkways in Snoqualmie, let us inspire you with a creative design layout using one of the most popular material choices:
- Deep red brick in rich blends and laid in a traditional herringbone pattern
- Contemporary natural stone
- Granite, slate, limestone or travertine tile
- The Old-World charm of dark grey cobblestone
Our design team can work with you to help make the process easy, and to complement the design of your home with beautiful elements that are durable and require minimal maintenance.
Call Olympic Rockeries and Construction to add some Old-World charm or contemporary flare to your landscape! 206-456-6303
- Areas We Serve
Port of Seattle
Queen Anne Hill